* Own Motorcycle Sharing Room: U$ 890.00
* Mike's Tour is Sharing Room Option Only
* Pillion Passengers are not permited
* Motorcycle License M1 are Required
* Private Guiding and Close Groups are Available
Kawasaki KLR 650
Rider U$ 1,365.00
Honda CRF 250L
Rider U$ 1,315.00
BMW F650 GS Dakar
Rider U$ 1,389.00
Mikes Sky Ranch Tour
Mike’s Sky Ranch Tour is a great introduction to the Cabo San Lucas Tour. You will get a taste of Baja California and understand why this place is so recommended for adventure riders. Located in the north side of Sierra San Martir National Park. Mike’s Sky Ranch is part of the famous Baja 1000 and Baja 500 race history and could not be a better spot to stop and relax after a long day off-roading. This is an amazing weekend adventure!
* Tour Type: Adventure, Gravel, Dirt, Sand
* Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
* 420 mi - 670 km
* Time: 3 Days
* Friday to Sunday
* Season: October to May
• Airport Pick Up/Drop Off
• Professional Guide (spanish speaker)
• Adventure Touring Motorcycle
• Modular Helmet, Jacket, Gloves
• Mexican Liability Insurance
• Snacks and Lunch
• Lodge, Breakfast and Dinner
• Spot Satellite Tracker Route Sharing
• Chase Vehicle, Spare Tools, Compressor
• Photo & Video Gallery View
• Spare Motorcycle
• Extra Food • Gratuities
• Alcohol • Travel Insurance
* US Passport and Driver's License are Mandatory
* Min of 3 years riding experience with SAME
* Basic to Intermediate off-road skills
* Min of 5 and max of 10 riders per group
Day 1: San Diego to Rancho Sta Veronica
Let's get out of town! We ride the Hwy 94 to the Mexican boarder, after crossing Tecate we take a secret and beautiful dirt road to Rancho Sta Veronica. Welcome to Baja dinner, relax and get ready for the day adventure.
Day 2: Rancho Sta Veronica to Mike's Sky Ranch
This is a fulfill day with adventures, crossing the beautiful Baja landscape, from villages to the mountains, we gain some elevation and the ride will take you in a variety of terrain and amazing views, which invites you to take a lot pictures. We stop at famous Mike's Rancho for over night, where you might have a chance to meet riders from around the world, desert race cars parked there are very common.
Day 3: Mike's Sky Ranch to San Diego, CA
After the delicious Mexican breakfast it's time to ride back home, another fun day crossing the Baja mountains and valleys, little bit more technical then the previous day and definitely very exited! Optional quick stop in Tecate to buy little "regalitos" for friends and family before back to US. Time to say good by and think about the next trip to Baja!
Gear: We recommend a full padded gear
Money: Before we cross the border we recommend you exchange the US dollars to Mexican pesos, you don't have to exchange that much and if you have some extra pesos on your way back, simple stop again and exchange to US dollars.
Chase Vehicle: We carry all your gear and you can ride light, only carry the essentials with you.
Mike's Sky Ranch Tour Options