Suzuki V-Strom 650
Baja North Tour
The Baja North tour was design for the touring adictives, and it's also a great introduction to Baja California and the Cabo San Lucas Tour. You will get a very nice taste of Baja. Ride in the "middle of no where" it's a unique experience, plus we are going to do more things then just ride, like: Kayak, hikking, museums and whale watching. This is a great adventure for everyone.
* Tour Type: Touring with a bit of gravel
* Difficulty: Easy
* 900 miles - 1440 km (30 miles are unpaived)
* Time: 7 Days
* Season: October to May
• Airport Pick Up/Drop Off
• Welcome Dinner
• Professional Multi-Language Guide
• Mexican Liability Insurance
• Adventure Touring Motorcycle
• Modular Helmet, Jacket and Gloves
• Spot Satellite Tracker Route Sharing
• Chase Vehicle, Spare Tools, Compressor
• Spare Motorcycle
• Photo & Video Gallery View
• Gas • Lunch, Dinner, Breakfest • Gratuities
• Alcohol • Travel Insurance •Airfare
* Passport and Drivers's License are Mandatory
* Min of 3 years riding experience with SAME motorcycle size
* Must be comfortable to ride 30 to 50 miles on gravel roads
* International Riders: Please make sure about the
requirements to visit MX for YOUR citizenship
Day 1: Arrive in San Diego
Evening tour presentation, meet your guides and the other adventurous.
Day 2: San Diego to San Quintin (200 miles)
Pick up the bikes and let's go cross the International boarder at Tijuana, today's ride it's very scenery, fresh food and great roads. Let's stop in Ensenada for lunch and great lobster.
Day 3: San Quintin to Bahia de Los Angeles (221 miles)
Today it's the desert view landscape predominant, open roads, and fell the wind in your face, now the trip really starts.
Day 4: Stay in Bahia de Los Angeles
Do you like a day off? This is your reward day, relax it's the word of the day, go for a walk, maybe kayak, if we are in the whale season, a private whale watching tour can be arranged.
Day 5: Bahia de Los Angeles to San Felipe (207 miles)
This is considered the adventure day of the trip, we go visit the famous Coco's Corner and ride the 30 miles easy gravel, this section it's under construction and after that a brand new asphalt lead us on the side of the Sea of Cortez all the way up to San Felipe.
Day 6: San Felipe to Ensenada (155 miles)
This is a relatively a "short" day ride, which leave us a little bit time to explore San Felipe and go check out couple places around Ensenada, La Buffadora (the largest blowholes in North America)
Day 7: Ensenada to San Diego, CA (115 miles)
Say adios to Baja and to your new friends, bring the adventure spirit and the good memories back home, and we see you in our next tour!
Money: Before we cross the border we recommend you exchange the US dollars to Mexican pesos, if you have some extra pesos on your way back, simple stop again and exchange to US dollars.
Chase Vehicle: We carry all your gear and you can ride light, and only carry the essentials with you.
Baja California North Tour Options
BMW R1200 GS
BMW 700 GS
All Prices coming soon