Baja California Cabo San Lucas
Arrive in San Diego
Check to your hotel, late evening we have orientation and welcome dinner, group presentation, relax and get ready for the next day
Day 1: San Diego, CA to San Quentin (206 miles/330 km)
Let's the adventure began, we cross the boarder in Tijuana and ride the stonung coast line with a stop in Ensenada for some pictures and rool all the way to San Quiontin for our first night.
Day 2: San Quintin to Bahia de L.A (221 miles/354 km)
This is the day you start to have a feeling you are going to ride deep in Baja, open road and desert views are your best friends now.
Day 3: Bahia de L.A to San Ignacio (212 miles/340 km)
Beatiful views and mountain passes in your path, arriving in a little, confy and historic town of San Ignacio.
Day 4: San Ignacio (Free Day)
Slow down your speed kido, this is you vacation, relax for a day in San Ignacio and learn a little bit about the Spanish Mission, ride around or we can make arrengements to go for a whale wacthing tour. (Whale season: Dec to April)
Day 6: San Ignacio to Loreto (170 miles/272 km)
One more epic day, now we ride in the coast of Gulf of California, visit Santa Rosalia and Mulege and stay in a picturest town of Loreto.
Day 7: Loreto to San Jose Del Cabo (335 miles/536 km)
Early start, this is the longest day from the trip, we are going to check out coule nice places in Todos Santos and final destination in San Jose Del Cabo.
Day 8: San Jose Del Cabo (Free Day)
Take your time, wake up slow, this is last day from your journey, go ride around the coast, shooping, relax, discover new places and resturants or also take a 1:00 hour boat tour to the famous El Arco (Arch of Cabo San Lucas)
Adios Baja group premmier dinner and delivery of the "I Rode Baja" Trophies!
Day 9: Fly Back Home
Time to exchange phone numbers and e-mails with your new friends, say adios tacos, cervezas, muchachos e muchachas and plan your next adventure!
* Tour Style: Touring with a bit of gravel
* Difficulty: Easy
* 1336 miles - 2137km
* Time: 12 Days
* Season: December to March
• Airport Pick Up/Drop Off
• Welcome Dinner
• Professional Multi-Language Guide
• Mexican Liability Insurance
• Adventure Touring Motorcycle
• Modular Helmet, Jacket and Gloves
• Fuel in Baja
• Walkie-Talkie (talk to guide and chase driver)
• Spot Satellite Tracker Route Sharing
• Chase Vehicle, Spare Tools, Compressor
• 70L Duffel Bag
• Spare Motorcycle
• Tour T-Shirt
• Photo & Video Gallery View
• Gas • Lunch, Dinner • Gratuities •Airfare
• Other Tours • Alcohol • Travel Insurance
* Passport and Drivers's License are Mandatory
* Min of 3 years riding experience with SAME motorcycle size
* Must be comfortable to ride 30 to 50 miles on gravel roads
* International Riders: Please make sure about the
requirements to visit MX for YOUR citizenship
Baja California Cabo San Lucas, Options
* Own Motorcycle: U$
* Pillion Passenger U$ (welcome to go in the chase vehicle)
* Motorcycle license M1 are required
* Private Group tours are available
* Prices are subject to change without a notice
BMW F 700GS
Suzuki V-strom 650
BMW R 1200GS
BMW F 800GS