* Own Motorcycle: U$ 2,040
* Pillion Passenger U$ 1,050 (welcome to go in the chase vehicle)
* Motorcycle license M1 are required
* Private Group tours are available
* Prices are subject to change without a notice
BMW F 700GS
Suzuki V-strom 650
BMW R 1200GS
Baja California 8 Days Tour
The Baja Califonia 8 Days Tour was design for the touring adictives, and it's also a great introduction to Baja California and the Cabo San Lucas Tour. You will get a very nice taste of Baja. Ride in the "middle of no where" it's a unique experience, plus we are going to do more things then just ride, like: Kayak, museums and whale watching. This is a great adventure for everyone.
* Tour Type: Touring with a bit of gravel
* Difficulty: Easy
* 1270 miles - 2032 km (40 miles are unpaived)
* Time: 8 Days/7 Nights
* Season: October to May
• Airport Pick Up/Drop Off
• Welcome Dinner
• Professional Multi-Language Guide
• Mexican Liability Insurance
• Adventure Touring Motorcycle
• Modular Helmet, Jacket and Gloves
• Seven Nights Hotel/Lodge
• Breakfeast and Dinner
• Fuel in Baja
• Walkie-Talkie (talk to guide and chase driver)
• Spot Satellite Tracker Route Sharing
• Chase Vehicle, Spare Tools, Compressor
• Spare Motorcycle
• Photo & Video Gallery View
• Lunch • Alcohol • Gratuities
• Travel Insurance •Airfare
* Passport and Drivers's License are Mandatory
* Min of 3 years riding experience with SAME motorcycle size
* Must be comfortable to ride 30 to 50 miles on gravel roads
* International Riders: Please make sure about the
requirements to visit MX for YOUR citizenship
Day 1: Arrive in San Diego, let's get together for tour presentation and dinner, meet your guides other riders and let's talk about every detail for the trip.
Day 2: San Diego to San Quintin (230 miles)
Pick up the bikes and let's cross the International boarder at Tijuana, today's ride it's very scenery, fresh food and great roads. We stop at La Buffadora (the largest blowholes in North America)
Day 3: San Quintin to Bahia de Los Angeles (221 miles)
Today it's the desert view landscape predominant, open roads, and fell the wind in your face, now the trip really starts.
Day 4: Bahia de Los Angeles to San Ignacio (212 miles)
This is one of the tour high lights, we cross half Baja Peninsula. San Ignacio is cultural rich and a very interesting little town.
Day 5: Rest Day in San Ignacio
Do you like a day off? This is your reward day, relax it's the word of the day, go for a walk, maybe kayak, if we are in the whale season, a private whale watching tour can be arranged. This is a must to do in the Baja list!
Day 6: San Ignacio to San Felipe (340 miles)
This is considered the adventure day of the trip and the longest one, we go visit the famous Coco's Corner and ride the 30 miles easy gravel, this section it's under construction and after that a brand new asphalt lead us on the side of the Sea of Cortez all the way up to San Felipe.
Day 7: San Felipe to Ensenada to San Diego (262 miles)
Let's go check out couple places around San Felipe and Ensenada, ride back to US via Baja wine county and enter to Tecate. Say adios to Baja bring the adventure spirit and the good memories back home, and we see you in our next tour!
Day 8: San Diego Departure
Money: Before we cross the border we recommend you exchange the US dollars to Mexican pesos, if you have some extra pesos on your way back, simple stop again and exchange to US dollars.
Chase Vehicle: We carry all your gear and you can ride light, and only carry the essentials with you.
Baja California North Tour Options
BMW F 800GS