* Don't have a motorcycle? No problema, rent from our partners, contact us for more info
* Pillion Passenger: $739.00 (welcome to go in the chase vehicle if they prefer)
* Motorcycle license M1 are required
* Private Group tours are available
* Prices are subject to change without a notice
Baja California 4 Days Adventure Tour
The new Baja California Adventure Tour was specific designed for large ADV motorcycles, it's a mixture of on and off-road, easy to intermediate skill level. From sea level to mountain pass, to wine country region to the famous Mike’s Sky Ranch. You will have a little bit of everything in this tour and a variety of terrains, have you ever rode along the coast watching the ocean? or saw a shipwreck? Here is your chance, you will get a taste of Baja California and understand why this place is so recommended for adventure riders.
* Tour Type: Adventure, Gravel, Dirt, Sand
* Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
* 670 mi - 1072 km
* Time: 4 Days
* Season: October to May
• Airport Pick Up/Drop Off
• Professional Guide (spanish speaker)
• Lodge, Breakfast and Dinner
• Spot Satellite Tracker Route Sharing
• Chase Vehicle
• Photo & Video Gallery View
• Spare Motorcycle
• Motorcycle • Gratuities
• Extra Food • Alcohol • Travel Insurance
* US Passport and Driver's License are Mandatory
* Min of 1 years riding experience with SAME
* Basic to Intermediate off-road skills
* Min of 6 and max of 12 riders per group
Day 1: San Diego to Erendira - 200 miles
(100 miles road - 100 miles gravel)
Let's get out of town and exit the US via Tecate and let's the adventure began. Beautiful Souther California roads it's in our way and amazing scenery gravel roads will lead us all the way to the Pacific, Baja sunset and dinner will be waiting, let's relax and get ready for the next day adventure.
Day 2: Erendira to San Quintin - 160 miles
(85 miles road - 75 miles gravel)
This is a fulfill day with adventures, crossing the beautiful Baja landscapes, from fish villages to the mountains, today's ride it's a little more technical along the coast in a variety of terrain and amazing views, which invites you to take a lot pictures.
Day 3: San Quintin to Mike's Sky Ranch - 155 miles
(63 miles road - 92 miles gravel)
Let's go visit the famous Mike's Sky Ranch, the legendary Baja 1000 and 500 check point for many years, and now a destination for riders and 4x4 enthusiasts, where you might have a chance to meet riders from around the world and desert racers, don't forget to check the crazy buggy cars parked in front.
Day 4: Mike's Sky Ranch to San Diego - 205 miles
(108 miles road - 97 miles gravel)
After the delicious Mexican breakfast it's time to ride back home, another fun day crossing the Baja mountains and valleys through the Constitucion National Park, a quick stop in Tecate the last taco and to buy little "regalitos" for friends and family before back to US. Time to say good bye to your new friends and think about the next trip to Baja!
Gear: We recommend a full padded gear for safety, if you come with your own motorcycle a 50/50 tire it's also recommended.
Chase Vehicle: We carry all your gear and you can ride light, only carry the essentials with you.
4 Days Baja Adventure Tour